Having your senior photo session should be something you look forward to. I really want each session to reflect you and your personality.
Your Session Includes:
– 2-3 hours at up to two locations of your choice. You can choice downtown for an urban feel, your high school, a local park, etc. Just let me know where your interests lie and we can go from there.
– Up to five outfit changes. Fancy, casual, sports, hobbies, etc. and feel free to bring a favorite prop or two.
– My help with posing and all the other stuff that goes with a session.
Have any more questions, reach out…I’d love to chat. And feel free to text me.
You can send me a text to 425.295.8355 or Click HERE to send me a Message
Q: How many digital images will be in my finished gallery?
A: Your viewing gallery will have 50 images from our session.
Q: What should I wear to my session?
A: My first thought is always wear something that you are comfortable in. Something that you are going to want to look at for years to come. Something that reflects your personality or what you are interested in. You can have up to five outfit changes at our session. It can be something casual, something formal, a sports uniform or band uniform. The sky’s the limit. If you need some suggestions feel free to check out my Pinterest Board HERE.
Q: Should I get my hair done?
A: If you do decide to get your hair done do it about a week prior. This way if you hate the cut or color you can change it if needed.
Q: What should I bring to my session?
A: Definitely bring the outfits you want to use. Also it’s a good idea to bring a hair brush and hair spray, and a good walking shoes (in case we choose a park or nature type area). Bring water and make-up if you wear it for touchups.
The Senior Rep Team is a great way to add a bit of extra fun to your Senior Photo Session experience during your senior year. Minimal work and lots of extra perks for you. Each year I take 5-6 high school seniors who want to be a part of my team.
Each team member receives:
– A discounted session fee with five free digital images
– Possible free model session and fun new locations during the year
– Free Cap & Gown Mini session and three digital images in the spring.
– Awesome referral bonuses
– $75 product credit for each booked session
– with 1 booked session – FREE 11×14 print
– with 3 booked sessions – FREE 11×14 print and a FREE 12×12 photoblock
– with 8 booked sessions – FREE 11×14 print, FREE 12×12 photoblock AND a FREE 8×8 Linen album with all of your gallery images.
– Post and share images from our session to your social media. Behind the scenes images are great to share too.
– Hold your senior session prior to start of the school year
– Allow SRP to share and use your images on her website, social media and marketing materials.
– Exclusivity with SRP and not being on another senior rep team or use another senior photographer for your image needs (outside of school contracted photographer for yearbook images)
If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reach out by text or email.
Click on the link below to apply (no cost to apply). There is also a spot there to ask questions.