Creating a unique and special experience tailored just for you is one of my favorite things about being a custom, boutique photographer. These are things that I include with all of my sessions:
Included with every session
– Pre-session consultation and communication whether it is over the phone, via email or even meeting for coffee if you would like. You may always reach out at any time and have your questions and concerns addressed.
– Preparation and customization of a session that is unique to you and your wishes based on our prior communication
– My time and talent during the session. I take my time with each session to ensure you have a wonderful, fun and relaxing experience while in the studio
– You will have the ability to use any of my props, hats, headbands, outfits, wraps, blankets etc. during our session.
– Access to my complete gown gallery to wear during your session, if you choose.
– Personalized 60 minute post session ordering appointment to view your gallery and look over product and options that best suit your family’s needs
– All final gallery images carefully selected and professionally edited for viewing at your ordering appointment.
– Assistance in choosing which products are best suited for your needs at your ordering appointment.
– A safe and clean environment for our session
Senior Session $250
Newborn Session $250
Maternity Session $200
Baby & Family Session $200
Your sitting fee is due upon booking to hold your date and time on my calendar.
After Your Session
Once your session is complete, I carefully go through your session’s images and select the best images for your gallery. Each image is checked for color, quality and composition.
Each image in your final gallery is professionally edited to look at its best. I am currently calibrated to my professional print lab so what you see at your ordering appointment is how your image will look once I have it printed. Your gallery will be ready for viewing within four weeks of our session date.
Your Ordering Appointment
Here is where you will view your gallery, choose and purchase the digital images, wall art and custom products that best suit your family’s needs.
Once your gallery is complete, I will reach out and set up a time for you to come in and view your gallery. We will work out a date and time that works best for you. Your ordering appointment will be at my studio.
At your appointment, I will have product samples available for you to look at, touch and really get a feel for the amazing quality. We can also take the images you want and add them into a “virtual” frame and/or a photoblock template so you can be sure it is exactly what you are looking for. You will have a variety of products to choose from to best display your art and meet your family’s needs.
I will have product guides with full descriptions and price lists on hand for you to look over. But if you would like to see some of the products I offer go HERE.
Barnwood Frames: Beautiful handmade custom frames in a variety of styles and sizes. Each frame comes with a professionally printed matted print.
Original Photoblocks: Beautiful handmade wood photo blocks each custom made to order with images of your choice from our session. Blocks come as a wall set, desk set of individually. Eash piece comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your family’s needs.
Wood Prints, Photo Journals and Barnwood Unbound Albums & Fine Art Canvases along with mounted and desk prints are available. I have a Digital Package that is also available. For a FULL PRICE LIST & PRODUCTS OFFERED please contact Stephanie Rubyor Photography and I would be happy to send it over.
All prices are subject to Texas State Sales Tax. Prices are subject to change without notice but are valid with a booked session for 30 days from the ordering appointment date.